Monday, February 20, 2012

Cameo mini album for THEJULEBOX.COM



Hello everyone!! I am so excited to share with you my mini album i created. Jules over at Thejulebox.com designed this gorgeous album with accucut. I am so honored she asked me to create with it.

There are many different options when ordering the album from Jules. I think thats what I love is that there is something for everyone. Make sure to browse her other albums, lace and more. She offers so many different things. Make sure to stop by her youtube channel to see her video of the album she created.

I used Glitz Design Pretty in Pink paper collection. SUPER GORGEOUS!!!!! I used the 12x12 paper and some 6x6. I used a lot of goodies i got from my friend Miranda. Tons of Wild Orchid Craft flowers. AND....... i even put pictures in it!!! yay for me!! lol. For the cover i did a crackle on the cameo. It turned out super cute. I used my Prima distress tool to smooth the edges and then i added some picket fence distress stain. You will see a lot of butterflies. They are punched out from my Martha Stewart punches. I used some kaisercraft wood embellishments.
















if you go to my youtube channel you can see the video.



Make sure you stop by THEJULEBOX.COM and get your album.....

Hope you all have a fabulous week.

6 comments:

Emily @SweetlyScrapped said...

Simply Stunning! Beautiful! I love all the pink and feminine details!

Jill W. said...

Tiff, as always your work is amazing. that cutie little girl sure makes a wonderful topic also!!
~jill

~amy~ said...

FABulous...love it.

Paulien van den Bosch said...

Oh my goodness.... totally adorable and so beautifully done!!!!! Love it Tiffany!

The Jule Box Studios said...

So adorable I can't believe how big the baby is already! Perfect subject to scrap! You did awesome Tiffany!! Jules;)

Olga-MIA said...

She is so adorable. Congratulations my friend ! Loving your style. Thanks for sharing ! Hugs xoxoxox

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!